Friday, July 8
Driving Around Today...

Soooo, we were driving around, and Brock goes "It DOES say No Turks!! I thought I read it wrong!" We had to go back and take this picture... At first I thought it meant "No Truks", but we found out it was "No Turns"... Pretty funny... No Turks nightly I guess..


I shit you not... Posted by Picasa

Bitch Alert!

If you encounter this individual on the street, be sure she'll do really stupid manouvers in front of you and THEN give you the finger...


Stop looking at me! Posted by Picasa
posted by alex at 7:50 PM |

2 Comments:

At 1:43 AM, Blogger Carolina Ampudia said........
que cheeeveres, las dos fotos, me encantan. Seguro medio mundo pasa por ahi y no se da cuenta, generalmente cuando la primera y la ultima letra de lo que esperamos leer esta ahi, no vemos los errores en la mitad, esta genial pero.

Sobre la dama del carro rojo....jajaja
 


At 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
thank God it was no turks!!!!!!

hahahahaha