Saturday, July 22
Weird, Orange Light.

Ok, seven o'clock and I go to the kitchen (where my place is) to cook some dinner, and out the window I see everything has turned ORANGE. I looked at the thermometer and it was still 100!! So, wtf, right? We went outside armed with a camera and a Dexter, and this is what we captured. I swear I didn't alter the colors at all. Everything looked fake like it came from a movie set. All the colors were super saturated. The sky was super blue, and the trees were super green. It was awesome. And hot.




       .__  .__        __                     .__  __   
____ | | |__| ____ | | __ ____ ____ |__|/ |_
_/ ___\| | | |/ ___\| |/ / / _ \ / \ | \ __\
\ \___| |_| \ \___| < ( <_> ) | \ | || |
\___ >____/__|\___ >__|_ \ \____/|___| / |__||__|
\/ \/ \/ \/
posted by alex at 9:33 PM |

4 Comments:

At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
So the Theory proves to be true: "Brocks and dexters multiply when exposed to bright lights"
 


At 1:49 AM, Blogger Daisy said........
love how the colors came out. :D it's crazy how that happens without doing anything to it.

thanks for visiting my blog. I like how you improved on my design. :)

take care!
 


At 7:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Good Theory, good one, and true!!!
jajajajaja
lindas las fotos
 


At 6:12 PM, Blogger Carolina Ampudia said........
and you were super high too!!
hahaha