The time has come again in the Suter household that one of us gets a new digital camera and the other one is left JEEEELLOOOUS! This time, the green one is me. Brock's new TINY camera (it's the size of your credit card!) is insanely cool. It's the new Powershot SD1000:

These are some of the -maaany- pix we took today while playing with it:


bedroom


out front

funny dude snacking on some cat meat

waiting for that apple treat


What impressed me the most is the quality of the video! I can't show you since blogger doesn't host but pictures, so you'll just have to trust me :) Also, it managed to make me look okay considering I was all sweaty and my hair was doing its own thing.

Labels: , , ,

posted by alex at 9:37 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
a lot of green people walking around today!!!
Congratulations, it looks beautiful