Sunday, May 31
Two Day Bender, Part Two

Great food, great people, doggies and sun!

Chris and Hillary hosted yet another awesome get together and we got to meet some very cool people, a very sweet dog and had some yummy drinks to top off a great day of perfect weather!





I made:

raspberry buttermilk cake

blueberry ricotta squares


There should have been pictures of the rest of the food
(awesome, awesome food),
but unfortunately I was too busy stuffing my face
and forgot I had a camera!




And then we gave it a go at some sparklers that had been
sitting in our kitchen drawer for, I don't know, 5 years?
Surprisingly, they were fine!

helicopter, by chance!


posted by alex at 8:18 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger Marisol said........
I am so happy that you are happy
 


At 4:46 PM, Blogger Margarita Primavera said........
I can't believe my eyes... is that Dexter hanging out with another dog? Just wow...