Wednesday, September 21
Knotty Day!

Yes!! Talk about GOOD days! I took a day off work and Brock and I went to Knott's Berry Farm. Here's the log for the blog: Snoopy's Summer Vacation! The thing about the BigFoot Rapids: They got it out for me! I got drenched: And Brock came out completely dry: Yeah, like he needs more scrambling, right? We went on a wednesday, school is in, summer's almost over... We had the park all to ourselves!! Here's bumper cars, just us :) The only coaster I rode. It was small, there was no line... Had a loopy thingie... But it gave me a headache... So therefor, it was the last. Here's the things we DIDN'T ride: Here's Brock making use of his survival skills: And out of the blue, Brock was reunited with his childhood sweetheart! As you can see, they were both extatic... He couldn't believe it, he was walking on air! I was very happy for him too... But then he started seeing things... Not even these two seƱoritas could stop the hallucinations... He was seeing Snoopy everywhere!! Eventually, it was innevitable... He's feeling much better now... Take that, Tom Cruise!



hee hee!!
posted by alex at 11:04 PM |

3 Comments:

At 6:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
JUA JUA JUA JUAAAAAA!!!!!!

Que buen diario!!!!! esta divino!

Mandemos una copia para Tom, a ver si se anima
 


At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Que plenas fotos!!! Knott's es hermoso!! yo si me he trepado a las grandotas, mas sales golpeada que asustada, y el tronco ese es impresionante totalmente VERTICAL la BAJADOTA!!!


QUIERO TU CHOMPA ESA ROSADAAAAAA!!
hand me downs are back!!! pasa pasa!!
 


At 5:52 PM, Blogger Alex said........
AJA... VERTICAL!! a lo BIST!

la chompa... TARGET, BABY!