Tuesday, July 25
Back To The Beadz

So I finally got off my lazy bum, and sat on my hard working bum and played with beads again!!

Aunt Carol made me an ornament a while ago with pretty yellow beads which I hung from my purse. It was very much loved, but since it went everywhere with me, it started to fall apart. I took the pretty yellow beads and made another ornament, inspired by yet another one of Aunt Carol's creations.


Then came the red one, with the fish bones at the end, and one that I gave to Janice on her birthday. And last night, after a year of barely beading at all, I made the purple spiral bracelet in the middle! Yay!! I'm working on another bracelet now, it's kind of an experiment. If it sucks, you'll never hear of it again.
posted by alex at 10:02 PM |

2 Comments:

At 4:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I want one of each!!
They are beautiful
 


At 9:19 AM, Blogger Alex said........
:D Thank youuuu!