Wednesday, September 27
Brain Vortex Of Oblivion

And I haven't put up many pictures, for no reason I'm aware of. I just went through my camera and realized I skipped a bunch so here they go:

Last month we went by Cliff's and he gave us a mini tour. We went into this building, The Bradburry, where parts of Bladerunner were filmed. It was very cool:

An elevator shaft:

Then he took us for some fine Chinese lunching, very good, very cheap:

On the 1st, we went to the RRRricarrrdo Montalvann theater in Hollywood to lend a hand to Amy at the concer her bar was sponsoring:

I was the ticket girl!

Brock did various other things:

On one of the days I was going down to Moviola classes I saw this gem, a Chucky doll tied to a truck. Lovely. Of course, had to stop and take a picture.

I made these for gifts:

And the baby puppy! He's got this toy dog, Little Foobie, who he hauls around and hugs and uses as a pillow. This is the only picture so far we've gotten of him in the act:


Ok that's it! Not keeping any more secrets from you, I've come clean... Feel much better now.
posted by alex at 11:46 PM |

1 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
well.....about time too

hehehehehehe

love you!