Friday, October 21
Mis Deseos Son!

Que maravilla... si aunque sea solo para soƱar...

I love the wonders of the internet. Here is my latest latest: Wishlists! How awesome are they???

Here's what you do: You wish for something, but how are other people to know what you wish for? Well, you make a wishlist!

There are a few places on the interweb who offer this wishlist service thingie. This one's one of them:




The next thing you do, is TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT!! You know, so that it doesn't exist only in your pretty little head. So hear goes:


Here is MY WISH LIST

And here is BROCK'S WISH LIST

Apparently, I daydream of more stuff than he does... Now all I have to do is befriend some rich folk...


TAA-DAAA!!!

Now go! Make your own! Help me know what you wish for!!
posted by alex at 11:57 PM |

2 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
Guess what??????

I found the magic lamp!!!!!

And I asked for the three things that you want more..... and he said........
 


At 4:22 PM, Blogger Alex said........
Holly crap... WHO IS THIS???