Yes, I've been stuck under something heavy, but I'm coming out from underneath to bring you: "The Triiip to Waallaaa Waaallaaa" (in TechniColor). I went with Moss to visit the cousins and to give a little wife vacation to mister Brock and his trusty sidekick Dexter.


Except for this one, this one's not Walla Walla, but hey, I'm behind and this one's getting old.
This is at Lincoln Park:


Dulce de Guayaba! en tarrina!
(lots was had)


Echo and Tasha. Sweeties!
(enormous)


Moss.
(tiny)




Wiiiiine taaastiiiing....
(lots was had)





Ahhh, a real Summer!



Frolicking with the kids in bed



Moss seems to be taking this frolicking to unsafe territory



Stroll to Farmer's Market


Llapingachos and Mote Pillo for the BBQ at Maggi's friends'



(insert close encounters theme music here)


How many people does it take to moisten a dog?


Nommms....
(loooots was had)








Fireworks!! (4th of July, obv, this is how late I am today)










Not too shabby seeing as I took these with my little point and shoot and no tripod...


Ride back home, cuddling with monkey!


Yay! Also during this trip, Maggi took me on my very first run outside in the non-treadmill-world. No pix of that though. So you'll just have to imagine the glorious dripping mess I looked like after. I'm sure your mind will do me justice.
posted by alex at 12:08 AM |

2 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Marisol said........
que cheveres fotos!!!!
 


At 8:47 PM, Blogger maggilu said........
Gracias Moniquilla, por darme la opostunidad de ver tus fotillos !! ;) y así de estar al tanto de ánimo y del espíritu con que haces tus cosas :)
Y si de paso te veo con fotos de mi Nena.... hmmm mejor todavía.
Besitos!!