Meet my new bluetooth headset:




I got the pink one!! EES so cute!

Weird though, it's gonna have to take some getting used to not having a wire connecting my ear to my phone...


Let's pretend three months didn't go by and I didn't post anything other than MY NEW CELL PHONE AND MY NEW HEADSET... because that would make me look incredibly shallow considering that during these last few months, Brock's birthday, my birthday, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years went by, the most family intensive dates of all year, and all I can post is look! I got new toys!! Let's say that I was so busy loving my peoples that I had no time for trivialities like blogpostings and plantwatering... (miraculously, our yard is still green!)

Love you All!! Sorry I'm an idiot.

Labels: , ,

posted by alex at 6:50 PM |

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
no comments
 


At 11:01 AM, Blogger Carolina Ampudia said........
Apologies accepted, jajaja, te quiero mucho loca!!