Monday, March 10
Batch Two

Haro!

Here's part Two:

We went to MOHAI (Museum of History and Industry). It focuses on Seattle's history and industry, and it's a good place to take kids. It has loads of interactive fun stuff. Here's our short, floating fireman friend. I have to say as far as firemen go, this one, not too hot.


Um... the roof seems to be on fire there

I am Dracul. I vil suck your blohd.

This is what video games used to be like. Grand Theft Auto, old school.


Nancy and I playing can the Salmon. I got a splinter in my finger.


Seriously.

From there we went on to Pike's Market.

Nancy got to see the o.g. Starbucks, with the naughty logo.

This is from a dirty but otherwise alright park near the market. Neat view.

Brock gave me that totem. I'm such a lucky girl!

You can see Mt. Rainier behind the stadiums.

You know how in earthquake movies freeways collapse down on the lower levels? I almost always think of that when driving south on the 99.



End batch II!
posted by alex at 11:55 PM |

3 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger Marisol said........
oh!!!
we didn't get like 5 pics!!

:(

But the ones that we did get: nice!!!
 


At 3:31 PM, Blogger Marisol said........
i got the pictures

i want to be there, like right now!!!

love you!!
 


At 9:17 AM, Blogger Matthew Masterson said........
Looks like you guys had a very cool time. The picture of Brock with the burning building behind him is so him, that's like the picture of the year!

"A friend down south"

Flydesign