Wednesday, April 30
Actual Faces

Heyyy, so yeaahhh... I notice that I've been showing you lots of food and not a lot of us. So here goes a bunch:

At home! In the home "office"

My second Shepherd's Pie, this time prettier.

Miles was here! We had a great time. This was at a place called Chinook's where I had an amazing Tuna steak.


We went to another place called Luna Park Cafe for breakfast and they had MY DUKES OF HAZZARD LUNCHBOX HANGING FROM THE CEILING! I'm planning a break-in one of these days.

One day (while I was at work) the guys went to another place in Alki beach called Salty's and they had these crazy sculptures underneath!

Sunday we hung out with Tamara and Josh. Here she is holding Dexter as her evil wild cat Dolphy plans to murder us all.

Josh and Brock reverse-engineering the scooter that at present is refusing to give up.

Last night we went to Skylark, where a photography exhibit on punk L.A. is being featured as I type.


This guy performs I think every time we're there.
posted by alex at 10:57 PM |

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Marisol said........
FACES!!!!!
oh i am so happy to see you