Thursday, March 13
Crocheted Cap!

Yesterday I made this cute little cap, from a Bernat pattern found HERE. Except I didn't finish it as in the pattern because the visor part turned out waaay to long and on my giant head it looked more like a baby's bonnet. So I undid the last 3 rows of the instructions and finished it off with sc's around the whole edge instead. I'm VERY happy with it!

And I added a little flower on one side. Which I'm still not sure I'm going to leave on.

Here's a couple of side views:



p.s. I saw a crocheted FEDORA once somewhere... How cool would that be??
posted by alex at 1:05 PM |

6 Comments:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Margarita Primavera said........
Me likey.
And me likey the flower.
 


At 4:46 PM, Blogger Marisol said........
me too!!
and i want one too!!!
 


At 4:35 PM, Blogger Matthew Masterson said........
You need to make Brock one. I think his should have a Pac-Man on the side thou.

Matt
Happy now
 


At 5:53 PM, Blogger Alex said........
HELL YES!
 


At 5:40 PM, Blogger Berthirene said........
Love the hat, love the flower, don't take it out, it will change the look, really cool... you are so good at handcrafts.. I think it comes in the family, but you are specially good at it!!
 


At 12:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said........
I love it!!! Skinny lady...i want one!!! Miss you!