Saturday, March 29
SuperPan!

YEAH BREAD!

I admit I'm a little out of control. But it's so DELICIOUS! FUN! EASY! CHEAP! to make your own bread!

This one is called Irish Soda Bread, and the recipe came from HERE, sooo good!


Comes out looking small, but it goes a long way because it's a more dense bread and allows you to cut in thinner slices. You bake it in a SKILLET! I baked it for 22 minutes instead of 15, and added some sugar and cinnamon.


And this one, is the same as THIS ONE, but this time I sifted the flour after measuring, resulting in more flour. I was curious as to what would happen, and look! It grew way higher than the dish. I also added only one spoon of melted margarine in the end because last time I felt it was too moist. Isn't it beeaauuutiful??


This one seems to be Brock's favorite so far! And I'm glad I made those changes because I think it's better than the first. The crust is SO good.

posted by alex at 11:23 AM |

1 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Marisol said........
i really don't know if my heart is filled with pride or despair :)
pride because of all the wonderful things that you can make
or despair because of all the wonderful things that you can make
i know that i don't make much sense but i do understand myself
that is scary......
hahahaha